As a "3D Designer (Wedding/ Event)", you are responsible to:
- Create 3D Designs for Weddings starting from modelling to the post production for both Indoor/Outdoor Day Scene/Night Scene.
- Deliver the rendered models on time.
- Update/Amend the designs as needed as per the feedbacks of clients or other team members.
- Draw Seating Plan Layout if required.
- A great interest in luxury wedding and event design is a must.
- A keen eye for composition, realism, texture, color and lighting.
- Experience in creating realistic rendering.
- Highly creative, well organized and detail oriented.
- Excellence time management skills.
- Excellence communication skills.
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadline.
- A good team player, as well as must must be able to work independently.
- Be proactive.
Software skills: SketchUp (or other 3D software), VRay and Photoshop
Salary: 350,000 ++ depends on attitude, skills and experience.
Working Hour: 9:30 AM - 5:00 PM