Myanmar Online Campus
Business Coordinator - INFIGO
Date Posted: Sep 02, 2022
Login to View Salary
Mandalay, Mandalay, Myanmar
Sep 30, 2022
Email to Friend
Add to Favourite
• Prepare the duty schedule
• Follow office workflow procedure to ensure maximum efficiency
• Maintain files and records with effective filing systems
• Support meeting and conferencing needs
• Manages the business office and works closely with the CEO and various department head.
• Managing schedule for team member
• Bachelor's degree in business, or related field. Diploma in BMA (Prefer)
• 2 - 4 years of professional experience.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to prioritize and manage workload.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Strong networking skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Good Communication skills, analytical skills, negotiation skills, with basic accounting knowledge.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Keen attention to detail
• Multi-tasking aptitude
• Proactive problem solver
Attendance Bonus and Regular Time Bonus
Job is expired
Chanayethazan, Mandalay, Myanmar
0 Current Jobs Openings
FORWARD TO DESTINATION
Post a Job
Building (B-16), Room (3), Anawyathar Housing, Kamaryut township, Yangon
Copyright © 2022 Myanmar Online Campus. All Rights Reserved. Developed by:
Yoon Han Thar Private Limited