We are looking for people from Myanmar to participate in some of our many exciting work-from-home opportunities. These opportunities range from simple surveys that can be completed in less than one hour to ongoing projects that last for months or longer. Leverage your social media interest, mobile device savviness, a college degree in linguistics, online research skills, or passion for images, video, or audio. With so many diverse projects, chances are we’ve got something for you.
Appen contributors conduct in-depth internet-based research and provide information evaluation for leading companies from around the globe. Ideal candidates are self-reliant, self-motivated, very internet savvy, have a broad range of interests, and enjoy online research and evaluation.
· Excellent web research skills and analytical abilities
· Excellent comprehension and written communication skills
· High-speed internet access (Cable Modem, DSL, etc.)
· A personal computer running Google's free Chrome web browser, version 45 or newer, or, for some assignments, specific mobile devices – i.e., smartphones, tablets, etc.
· Up-to-date anti-virus and anti-spyware software
How to Apply?
Use the link below and click the "APPLY" button to register. Choose BURMESE (MYANMAR) as your primary language and MYANMAR as your country of residence.
Don’t miss the chance to earn extra income working from the comfort of your own home. This is a great opportunity for you and your friends!
Watch this instructional video to create your profile successfully:
A diverse, inclusive culture is vital to our mission of helping build better AI. We offer opportunities for individuals of all abilities and backgrounds.